Sunday, February 13, 2011

Poetry From Scarlet Henderson? (A Momentary Break From Celebrity Nonsense)

So, I like had all these poems I wrote that were just sitting around on my hard-drive collecting microchip dust, so I said myself, "Self, who don't you post them, so perhaps someone will read them?"  What an epiphany! Some may be a bit out there, but whatevs. Here are some links to some of my poetic waxings and than back to the celebrity stuff:

Halcyon
Immortality
Consumed
The Descent of Icarus
Verity
Universal Woman
The Bells Still Toll
Voice of the Vampire (Creator's Lament)
Elixir of Life
Silver Waterfalls
Love is a Demon
Have You Ever?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Scarlet!
    I would like to discuss with you the possibility of using one of your poems in a creative work. How may I contact you? Regards, Kristian (kristian_kjelsberg@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive